Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two Weeks Old

Our Sweet Baby turned two weeks old, and I hate how he is already changing and growing. I need to make sure to cherish every day with him because as cliche as it sounds, he will be grown before I know it.

We had our first major outing today. We managed to get up and make it to church ON TIME. I was proud of us! It was a big eye opener, though, to realize that no longer do we need an hour to get ready but 2 1/2 hours :(

After church, the Anzs came to visit. I told Heather that she must make it within three weeks or I was revoking her visiting rights, and she made it in two! Then John and I had the rest of the afternoon with just us (and baby of course), and it felt great. We can do this.

On our way to church
 Heather & Nathan

 Jack - Can you go ahead and stop growing?

No comments:

Post a Comment