Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good Bye Gigi

My mom was my saving grace this first week of Jack's life. She stayed the whole first week with us and made sure I took it easy so I could recover well. She was amazing. Toward the end of the week, I began to get super emotional just thinking about her going back home. It is not often that I get to spend this much time with her. Maybe I should pop out babies more often!!! I think she enjoyed her time here even with getting peed and spit up on,  waking up in the middle of the night to help with the screaming, waiting on me, and my hormonal tears and attitude. It was not easy seeing her leave. This girl loves her momma and Jack sure loves his Gigi.

Jack - Gigi adores you. I wish you could have seen how much she just stared at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment