Thursday, February 9, 2012

An Adventure of a Day

So we scheduled an appointment for Jack to go to the pediatrician because he wasn't eating very much, and he was having some VERY runny poopy diapers. On our way, we experienced our first wreck which was very scary in the fact that my 4 day old son was in the backseat. We were in the middle lane slowing down for a red light when a truck from the left lane decided to switch lanes. I saw him coming and was able to honk but not able to stop. Luckily, he was pretty much at a stand still so the impact was not as bad as it could've been. My back door wouldn't shut, and my car had to be towed. I'm so thankful no one was hurt and that my mom was with me and John was driving behind me.


We finally made it to the pediatrician about 30 minutes late and a bit frazzled! He checked out fine, but he had dropped a pound since he was born. It was time to start supplementing!!
Jack - We were lucky today. God was watching over us like always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment