Tuesday, November 18, 2014

P6 Farms

The weekend before Halloween, my college friend, Janiece, came to town so we ventured out to P6 Farms. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but I had heard lots of great things about the place and was excited to go. The weather was absolutely gorgeous so it was a great evening to spend outside.
 Jack really enjoyed these swings!
 Carter absolutely loved being outside. He was full of smiles.
 It was all of our first time doing a corn maze...and I think I would be okay never doing another one! We were quite rigid with our map to get us out of there as soon as possible.
 Jack LOVED Janiece and often wanted her instead of us! I'm so thankful for friends who love my kids.
Overall, it was a great evening out, and we will most likely return next year! I love Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment