Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Carter's Two Months!

Carter,

Two months - WOW! Where has my "baby" gone?

You are still a great sleeper waking up usually around 3:30. You did give me a treat the morning you turned two months and slept until 5:00!!! You still eat the EXACT same as you did at one month - about 4 ounces every three hours. You are still also in all 0-3 outfits, but they are starting to fit a little snug :)

At the doctor, you weighed in at 12.14lbs (75%) and 23 inches (70%)! You are cooing a lot more and smile often. Your sweet smile melts my heart. You are happiest in the morning and full of smiles, but you get quite cranky in the evening! Actually, very cranky. You are just starting to enjoy your play mat and really like the swing. You also love the bath. It can really calm you down if you've been crying.
My Cart Tart - I love you beyond words and know God is going to do great things with you.
 
I loved you yesterday, love you today, and will love you tomorrow,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment