Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Boys Sleep Over

We went home to Fort Worth at the beginning of October for my niece's birthday along with my sister having the twins! I lucked out that they both happened together :) Anyway, my two nephews, Luke & Ben, were also staying at my mom's house with us since Kaysey and Andy were at the hospital. We decided to have them all sleep together on a pallet, and it made my heart sing. I remember doing this with my two cousins at my Nana's house when they came to town. I just absolutely love it.
The first night was an epic fail. Luke went to sleep after multiple threats about 30 minutes into it. Jack and Ben were wide awake at least an hour after going down. Ben ended up in bed with Gigi, and Jack eventually fell asleep. The second night, my mom told them if they didn't make a peep, they would all get to pick a prize out of her drawer! This was the answer! Although they all weren't asleep until about 30 minutes after going down (Jack first this time), we didn't hear a single word from them. It should only get easier from her. I can't wait to throw all 6 into the mix and see how that goes! I am blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment