Friday, November 21, 2014

Halloween 2014

Jack was super excited about Halloween this year! We even had the "this many wake ups until Halloween" count down. We borrowed a friend's Mickey Mouse costume which was PERFECT! I found Carter's Popcorn outfit on Pinterest, and it was quite a hit with lots of compliments. It worked out great and was super cheap and easy to make. 
 Our neighbors who have a 3 year old, Jenna, trick or treated with us. We began quite early, but after about 3 houses, the masses hit. We were able to make it all the way around our neighborhood circle, and the kids did great. Carter pooped out pretty early on.
  Jenna and Jack loved ringing the doorbell and took turns quite well. My favorite, though, was watching them both put their heads to the glass doors trying their best to be patient and see when they would come.
 Jack and his loot.
Watching the innocence of Jack and Jenna as they went house to house made my heart melt. They were so cute and so polite. I don't want my baby to grow up, but I know it is inevitable so I need to cherish these moments, slow down, and take it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment