Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Fourth

Our July Fourth wasn't too eventful. We spent most of the day just hanging out inside away from the heat. Right after dinner, we headed outside with all our neighbors. Well, actually, I did my photo shoot first!
My patriotic fruit platter!
Does it get cuter than two blonde haired boys dressed in matching tanks?
Carter is ready for a race.
Once I had what I needed, we changed Jack into his swimsuit to play on the waterslide.
 Carter hung out with Paetyn and ate watermelon.
 Then, we had a neighborhood water balloon fight.
 The rest of the evening was filled with chatting with neighbors and playing. Once they started to light fireworks, Jack and Carter were pretty much done. We watched a few and then went inside and went to bed. I'm so thankful for my neighborhood and our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment