Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun

Back in July, my sister made her first trek alone with all the boys to come see me. She drove up on a Thursday, Andy flew in on Friday after work, and they all left early Sunday morning. Their time here was filled with activities, but I failed to capture most of them :( These boys are amazing, and I know Jack talks about memories nonstop for weeks afterwards. I can only imagine what it will be like when the littles are big, too.
 On Thursday night, we made paint balloon art. They all threw paint filled balloons at canvases which had thumbtacks in them which caused the balloons to pop. I learned a few things to do better next time, but the big boys had a blast.
 Since they were already in their undies and dirty, it was water time! We borrowed my neighbors blow up water slide and unleashed them. They played until we made them come in.
 Carter couldn't stand not participating so we eventually stripped him down to his diaper and let him play, too.
Name that twin...I'm not even sure I know which one :)
I got quite a few more cute pictures that night but accidentally deleted them when transferring them to the computer - bummer :(
 
We spent Friday morning at Wonderwild, an indoor play place, and that evening, the boys played on the slide again.
 
Saturday was our big day. That morning, we all went blueberry picking (well amost all - Andy stayed with the twins)! Even after three accidental dumps of our buckets, we still made it out with 4.5 pounds of blueberries! After nap, we hit the big pool which is what The Cloud boys have been talking about since last year. We picked up pizza and ate dinner there, too. They all played their little hearts out - even the littles.We left there are closing time.
 
Sunday morning was fast paced as my sister and her crew left the house about 8 am. We did have delicious blueberry muffins, though!
 
The weekend was a whirlwind, and my house was a bit crazy, but it was bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment