Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bike time

At Christmas, Jack got our neighbor's hand me down bike. He tried it a few times and realized, it wasn't worth the effort, and he would much rather use his scooter to zoom down the street. Every now and then, he would ask to get it out of the garage and then after one roll down the driveway, he was done! Well, out of nowhere, he decided he could do it, and we haven't looked back! We've been able to go on family bike rides, and it has been wonderful - except the part where Carter doesn't really like being on the back of my bike! He also rides his bike around the block, to the park, and to the pool. I tell him where to stop, and he listens. I cannot believe he is old enough to do this!
He crashed a few seconds after this picture - completely my fault :( Don't have your child turn to smile when he is still in the beginning stages of bike riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment