Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Santa's Almost here!

Right before bed, I had to get my matching PJ picture with the tree. Again, I had this amazing idea, and I just couldn't seem to capture it. I see the pictures everywhere done correctly, and I just couldn't nail it. Maybe I should actually try to research and learn before next year!
 I searched high and low for cute matching PJs for these boys and could never find any in both of their sizes. Well, the weekend before Christmas, I walked into Carters with my inlaws and low and behold, they had these. Now they weren't the cutest, but they had their sizes, and I had no other option. I've realized that I'm super picky on some things, and if I have an idea, I need to shop early!
 This hand hold doesn't looked forced now does it?!
 Tracking Santa before going to bed.
 One more check on the cookies. Santa got the cookies and the milk was strictly for Rudolph!
Being a mom is just simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment