Monday, February 16, 2015

2014 Christmas #3

The day after Christmas, we loaded up the car and headed to Fort Worth to do Christmas with my family. I love this time together simply because I love seeing the kids together. It's time like these that just make me smile. This year wasn't too chaotic since half of them were still not mobile, but I can only imagine what next year will be like!
 We opened the gifts from the aunts and uncles first and then headed to the living room so that the kids could open Gigi's presents. We did this a little different than years past, and it worked out GREAT!
 Carter just loves his cousin Luke!
 Thanks GIGI!
 Who needs presents when there is wrapping paper!
 You can only ask for so much when taking a picture of 8 little ones!
After the kids opened, they took to the front room to play with their new stuff while the adults were able to open ours. When all was done, we had to get in our yearly Christmas pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment