Monday, September 29, 2014

First Day of School

We enrolled Jack again at ELP which is the same place he went last year. We also opted for the one day a week program so he still goes on Wednesdays. He was feeling iffy about going, but on the way there, during our "ring ring" game, he decided he wasn't going to cry when I dropped him off! When we got out of the car, he didn't want to hold my hand because he didn't want to let go of his backpack straps. As we approached the door, he again told me he wasn't going to cry and then made sure his teacher knew it, too!
 This is the open your eyes look!
 He was already in his element the moment he walked in.
His first day was only a little over an hour long so Carter and I ran to the grocery store real quick. When I picked him up, the first thing he told me was that he didn't cry! I love this kid, but he is growing up way too fast for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment