Monday, September 29, 2014

Carter is One Month!

My Sweet Little Man,

One month has already come and gone, and you are growing like a weed! You are a very good sleeper and have been since the get go. I think there have only been a handful of nights where you slept like a newborn, but other than that, you give me a good 5 hour stretch between feedings. After that, it is every three hours almost to the dot. At your ten day check up, we realized I wasn't able to give you enough milk so we started supplementing. You now eat from me every time along with a three ounce bottle with the exception of the middle of the night feeding where you don't get a bottle. You wear mostly 0-3 month outfits and the pants usually have to be rolled over at the top :)

At your appointment, you weighed in at 9 lbs, 5 oz and 22.5 inches long. You have started to coo just slightly and will give me a smile when you are dreaming! You love to snuggle on my chest to sleep which I love. I also love how when I burp you, you lift your had up, look at me, and lean in to try and eat my nose. I think that might be my favorite! You have a pretty sensitive tummy so hopefully we figure that out soon.

Carter Tarter - I love you beyond words and know that God is going to do great things with you.

I loved you yesterday, love you today, and will love you tomorrow,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment