Thursday, June 19, 2014

Research Park

I've been wanting to take Jack to feed the ducks at Research Park up at A&M since he's been able to walk but have always found myself too busy socializing while I'm there that we never make it out to it. This place brings back so many college memories as I often found myself there studying, taking naps, feeding the ducks, and most importantly getting engaged! Anyway, when we were in town for Kendall's graduation, I decided to venture there with my old college roommate, Heather, and her family while everyone else was at the graduation. Jack absolutely LOVED feeding the ducks and seeing the fish and turtles in the water. I definitely need to take him more often.
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Pops with Jack.
Heather & Logan!
 
Maybe one day this place will be just as memorable to Jack as it is to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment