Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Easter

We were with my family for Easter this year. We woke up and went to church with my brother-in-law, Andy, and the boys since my sister has to work. Afterwards, we headed over to my Nana's for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. I absolutely love being at my Nana's for holidays because I have so many cousins! It is always my chance to catch up with them and remember doing the same thing that the young kids are now doing. Well, everything except the bounce house! We never had those when we were little :) Cousin Matt better stay at Let's Jump forever because I think jump houses are now expected by all the little ones.
I absolutely love this picture with Uncle Bub!
This is also a favorite - the strongest most stubborn yet amazing person!
 The annual family picture!
 They melt my heart anytime they are together.
All the young kids geared up to hunt the eggs. It's crazy to see that it is only the youngins now because my cousins and I hunted well into our twenties :) 
 Jack hunted like a pro crawling under low lying trees in search of his eggs. This kids really likes candy :)
 
 
 
Jack got a simple version of resurrection eggs from school and to hear him talk about what happened with Jesus on Easter is just amazing. I can't wait to continue to each him more and more each year.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment