Friday, February 21, 2014

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party

Jack is in LOVE with Mickey Mouse so it was only fitting that we had a Mickey Mouse 2nd Birthday. He never waivered when you asked what kind of party it was going to be either - Mick Mouse. Well, I was super lucky because my nephew also had the same theme only two months earlier so my sister imparted all of her knowledge and extra supplies down to me! I'm only lucky girl :)
 
The weather was unpredictable all week for Saturday: chance of rain, no chance, really cold, just chilly. We had to plan for all of the above. In a perfect scenario, we were going to have his bounce house outside and just let the kids freely play until food, cake, and presents. For back up, I called upon my amazingly talented mother in law to help with toddler games! The weather was super so we bounced, but I went ahead and had Grams run a few games. They were pretty cute trying to play Red Light, Green Light!
Game Time!
Lunch Time!
Opening presents!
Cupcake Time!
 
Sweet Friends...minus 3 wiggly worms!
Everything went well, and God has blessed us beyond anything with amazing family and friends. Jack (and us, too!) is one lucky boy to be surrounded with such great people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment