Thursday, February 6, 2014

Christmas as Nana's

Every year, my Nana hosts Christmas lunch at her house. We have such a large family, and I absolutely love going because it is one of the few chances I get to see most everyone. It also holds such precious memories of me and my cousins playing chase and baseball in the front yard. This year, my cousin Matt brought a large bounce house for the kids, and it was a hit. I don't think many families can say they had a bounce house for Christmas!
 My brother and his family.
 My beautiful niece, Makayla.
 Jack LOVED bouncing in the bounce house. I'm glad Daddy was such a good sport to spend so much time jumping with him!
 Our annual family Christmas picture...minus a few.
 These boys melt my heart. I don't think you can tell, but they are holding hands!
 My sister and her family.
 My cousin, Camille. We try to do this picture annually!
 My amazing Nana!
 
 
Lord, thank you for the birth of your son and for a time to celebrate it with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment