Sunday, April 1, 2012

The sun will come up tomorrow!

Mr. Jack had his first "baby sitter" on Saturday. I've always wanted to go see Annie, and John bought me tickets awhile back. Julie and Allen, our great friends, said they would watch him while we went out. It was a great "date" day. We went downtown , had a nice lunch, and went to the show. The moment we left, John and I turned to each other and said, "Does it feel like we have a baby at home?" We are in this weird mental stage where it doesn't feel like we are parents when we are away from home. It's hard to describe. We love our sweet boy with all our heart, but I guess it still doesn't feel real. I don't know. Anyway, Julie snapped some cute pictures while we were gone. We are so grateful to have them around :) We know we have to get at least 6 more baby sitters because we bought a Broadway package!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment