Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shots, Shots, and more Shots!

On Tuesday, we went in for Jack's two month check up. We (John, Shirley, and I) all came in three different vehicles all for one sweet boy! He weighed in at a healthy 11 lbs, 15 oz (4 lbs in 2 months!!) which was in the 55%. He was 23.5 inches tall (75%) and his head was 50%. Overall, we have a pretty well rounded average kid according to their scale. At the end of it all, Jack got his 3 shots and did pretty well. He screamed while they did it, but they are so fast, his crying didn't last long. He was pretty good once I picked him up. That night we went out to eat to say goodbye to some sweet friends, The Lewis's, and he was a pretty happy baby all night. That night he slept from 10:00-4:45 which was a first. I felt so rejuvenated!!! Grams did say he slept most of the day, though. I guess those shots wore him out! I wasn't able to get too good of pictures, but I did get a few.
Sweet boy, you are momma's champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment