Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One Month Old Already...

Jack,

You’re already one month, and I don’t know how. Where did the last month go? I’ve loved watching you grow each day and comparing pictures from when you were just days old. I love taking you out and having people comment on how cute you are. I love when you fall asleep in my arms and when I nap with you on my chest. I love how you are starting to notice things and make sweet sounds. I love when I try to burp you on my shoulder you just lift your head and look at me. I love thinking about all things we are going to get to do together as you grow. I guess I should just say that I love you.

 This was when he was 4 days old! Look how big he's gotten.



God is going to do great things with you Jack!

I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I will love you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment