Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful for friends and family!

A few weeks ago, we had the memorial for my dad back in Fort Worth.. I was blown away by the support of my friends and family during this time. I had friends fly in from the east coast (Kristen) and the west coast (The Marshalls) along with friends and family drive in from Houston (The Hynes), Corpus (The Gibbs) and my dear friend from college (Carly). I didn't really ever know how to deal with things like this, but now I do. Having the strength of my closest friends and family there is what made it easier, and I will be sure to follow in their footsteps in the future.
I love this picture of the kids.
After the memorial, we all headed to the park to enjoy what was left of the evening.
 For dinner, we went and ate at 3 Parrot Taco. We spent the rest of the evening playing games and walked to get frozen custard! We ended the day with lots of laughs and memories.
 Thank you sweet family and friends for loving and supporting me through this. My daddy will forever be missed, but I know he's thankful that I have people like you in my life.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you and I! :) Your scarf is pretty snazzy, too. ;) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete