Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Slow Down!

Jack,

Time is going too quickly, and you just keep growing too fast. In the last 6 weeks-ish, I have watched you:
*Eat your own yogurt, PB&J, pizza, etc.
*Jump consistently off the ground. You have a pretty good vertical jump!
*Create a special bond with turtle and puppy
*Make small choices of what you would like
*Go down the swirly big slides at the park all by yourself
*Climb effortlessly up stairs
*Talk, talk, and talk some more. You love having conversations in the car - "Mor Momma"
*Do the hand motions to songs:
      Itsy, Bitsy Spider
      Pat-A-Cake
      Row, Row, Row your Boat
      Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
*Put two words together
*Color
*Want to call people on the phone and "talk" with them
*Go down to one nap...and only sleep about 1-1.5 hours :(

Seeing you grow makes me excited about the future but sad that every day, you are less and less of a baby. You no longer really want to be rocked before bed and naps, you don't want to rub my fingers, and you want to do almost everything without my help. I want you to know, though, you will always be this momma's baby...no matter how big you get.

I pray the your daddy and I will know how to raise you up to be a strong Child of God who has a deep relationship with your Heavenly Father. You are so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment