Friday, September 21, 2012

7 Months

Jack,

You make mommy's heart melt. That toothless grin and sweet laugh just makes me realize how lucky I am to be able to raise you.

At 7 months, you still eat and sleep about the same. You do enjoy your snacks much more and get them everywhere!

The biggest change is your mobility and how you play. I can set you down on the mat and let you play with your toys. This usually entertains you for awhile especially if I leave all the toys in a basket in front of you. If a toy gets out of reach, you can reach for it pretty well. You happen to tumble over quite often in route for a toy and then you reach as hard as you can while rearing up on your legs with your bottom in the air. Just yesterday, you inched your way forward going for my pen that you really wanted. You are so very close to crawling. You also pulled yourself up on a toy this week. Once you stood, you got so excited! I loved seeing your expression and how at the moment, your world kind of changed. You need my help less and less each week. You also really enjoy your walker. I have to watch my toes, the trash, and the pantry, though!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I love you my Jack-a-bee. Each day is an adventure with you as I watch you grow up. I am the luckiest mommy in the world.

I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I will love you tomorrow,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment