Thursday, June 28, 2012

I am so blessed to be a Father and lucky to have Jack as my SON!

It is my first Father's Day and God has blessed me with such a wonderful son.  

Jack,

Thank you for making me a father.  I could not be more proud of you.  You are getting so strong and are able to do so much.  I love it when you 1) smile and laugh, 2) hold my finger, 3) talk, 4) help me pick tomatoes and, 5) play with me.  You are really starting to have so much fun playing with all of your toys!  I cannot wait until you are my right hand man and my little tail-light.  I know we will have so much fun at the ranch together!  You are really starting to love playing in the water.  You have always liked your bath and now you are starting to love the pool.  You can really make a splash when you kick your legs.  You have a wonderful Mother and she love you so much. I am very glad that she gets to stay at home with you!  I love you so much and look forward to seeing you when I get home from work.  We have many great adventures ahead.

Love,
Dad





No comments:

Post a Comment